Tuesday, June 18, 2013

PediPlace's Director of Clinical Operations Shares Her Experiences

PediPlace, what a wonderful place to work and take care of so many special children and their families. I have been part of the PediPlace family for 17 years. I started at PediPlace in 1996 with not even a thought of possibly still being here so many years later. Not to sound clichĂ©, “but time flies when you are having fun.” I have had so much joy over the last 17 years working in an environment where we truly are God’s hands for so many. 

I am privileged every day to be able to work in a place where I get to see the light in a child’s eye when you give them something as simple as a sticker, hear the heartfelt thanks from a parent when you help to make their child feel better and the overwhelming feeling of family the minute you walk through our doors.

I look forward to what the future holds for PediPlace and hope that I will continue to serve the wonderful children and their families that trust us with the care of their most precious possessions!


Cassandra Singleton
Certified Pediatric Nurse Practitioner
Director of Clinical Operations 

No comments:

Post a Comment